In order to involve children and their families in the Prague musical scene and to facilitate access to concerts, operas and ballet performaces, in 2008 the ISMFA started a new project: “LAST-MINUTE” Tickets. It is open to all clients as well as NON-clients of ISMFA.
We provide cut-price tickets, between 25% - 60%, to the most prestigious international festivals and concert seasons running in Prague :
Czech Philharmonic Orchestra concert season
Prague Symphony Orchestra concert season
National Theater - ballet and opera performances
Prague Spring Int. Festival
This project is free of charge. The ISMFA takes no commission. We offer it as a benefit for our students and their families with the aim of involving young people in music as much as possible and to raise a new generation that accepts the Arts as an integral part of their life.
Tickets for such prices are not available currently. The ISMFA has made special agreements with the aforementioned institutions. That means that it is necessary to make a reservation via the ISMFA.
The reduction is not only for children but also for their families (parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, private tutors if accompanying children).
How does it work?
- Usually between 3 – 8 days before a concert, if not known earlier, we will send you a complete information package: date, time, place, programme, artists, number of free tickets if available, and prices.
- You will send us your order: number of tickets, name the reservation will be made in (please check paragraph 6 carefully), date, time, place, price (if price categories), other specifications if necessary. Orders are always done through email (subject LAST-MINUTE).
- Once made, a reservation cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Reservations will be placed according to the date and time of receipt. Along with the reservation code we will also send you the instructions and address for picking up tickets. Tickets are always paid for in cash by the client at the time of pick-up.
- We will inform you immediately if a concert is sold out.
- Discounts are provided upon submission of the identity card or the reservation code. The name on the identity card has to correspond with the name the reservation is made in.
- If you encounter any problems at the Box Office, there will be a “hotline” to call us and to ask for help.